......A Love Story

I know I have been talking about alot of movies lately, but another to add to the "must see" list is "Letters to Juliet".

Oh how beautiful it was.  A love story starring  the fabulous Vanessa Redgrave, what a gentle soul - you just want to kiss her.  Amanda Seyfried was her usual lovely self (great actress, so natural) and not to mention our very own (Sydney born) Christopher Egan.  He has his British accent downpat and I must say, he is very delicious.

The whole movie makes you want to visit Verona RIGHT NOW. 
If you would like to watch the trailer below, please remember to scroll down to the end and turn off my playlist.  Hope you go to see it - I don't think you will be disappointed.  If you have already seen it let me know what you thought.  I love getting your comments.

No comments: