I know this isn't really a "pretty" or "inspiring" post but I thought I would share a little bit about what is happening in my world.  I purchased Gold Class tickets for my husband Nick, my youngest and myself to see "The Prince of Persia".  I didn't really think I would enjoy it, but since I am always dragging them to my "chick flicks" I thought it was their turn. Well, wasn't I surprised - it was fabulous.  If you would like to watch it (really, I think you will be pleasantly surprised!!!), remember to scroll to the bottom and turn off my playlist.





...........this is MORE my style

Going to see Sex and the City next week with the girls.  Have been looking forward to seeing it for so long - now, what will I wear!!!!


1 comment:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Sharon
I hadn't heard of the movie the Prince of Persia.. I must check it out.. thanks for the recommendation and have a lovely weekend xx Julie