...my Tiffany Tree





















I have started a new tradition this year.  As all my friends know, I love Christmas and a few years ago for my fortieth birthday, I was lucky enough to be given a few Swarovski crystal ornament decorations and Tiffany Christmas charms.  I have been adding to these over the last couple of years also including Cathy Penton's beautiful charms with my family members names on them and various other Christmas themed charms.  The Tiffany charms are hung by strips of fine white organza ribbon or fine silver chains.  These are all hung from a lovely tree with dark chocolate coloured limbs with smatterings of snow.  I hope to post some pictures shortly (when the children and I can find the usb connection for the camera - so frustrating.  We had better find it soon, we have a few family Christmas functions coming up).  But in the meantime, here is a pretty picture of some crystal Christmas ornaments.

5 comments:

Patty said...

I have been collecting ornaments for years as well...I used to collect the Orrefors crystal ones and then had a big lapse...might have to start again...would love to see pictures of your tree.

Patty

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh that sounds so glamorous and elegant Shaz. Can't wait to see your tree! A-M xx

Sara Bradshaw said...

Merry Christmas. I had the best Christmas and added to it was my little sister's gorgeous wedding - here are the pics: http://www.cricketwife.com/2009/12/french-wedding-in-tasmania.html
Have a great new year xx

vicki archer said...

Thinking of you..Have a happy weekend. xv

The House That A-M Built said...

Where has Shaz gone? A-M xx